Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Few More Pics

So like most things in our life right now, I just don't know where my camera charger/cord is to upload more pictures (well technically we know where it is....somewhere in Creston and Cynthia's garage). So for now I'll share the ones I've taken with my phone, emailed to
myself, and saved on my computer. 

Home sweet home. I love this sign for some reason as we cruise up to the trailer park.

Our living room. This is taken from the doorway of the trailer.

Our kitchen. The chair in the bottom left corner is the same one in the bottom right corner of the picture above this one.

Standing in the living room looking up to the bathroom/bedroom. To the left is the shower to the right is the sink and toilet. Then the bedroom. Where I get to roll over the bed every time I want to get to my closet. LOVE it. 
So that is a quick update with pictures. I have more to share, but can't right now. Maybe in about 6 months when we finally get a house!! 

Have a super day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog. Keep it coming! Who knew you would ever live somewhere smaller then Mitchell?

    ReplyDelete